You Are Reading

0

WHOVILLE EXCLUSIVE!!! Where Would You Go In The TARDIS?

Lee Wednesday 6 October 2010

Over the past few weeks I've been emailing celebs to ask them "If you could take one trip in the TARDIS with the Doctor where would you go?" Some of their answers have been quite interesting!


It's been a long haul! Checking my email every 5 minutes, mailing (in an almost stalkerish capacity) every celeb I can think of. Begging and pleading with agents, heads of fan clubs and other representatives etc for answers but finally I got what I was looking for!!!

Some of the answers you may find a little strange but hey, I guess that's the world of the Celebrity!!!

PLEASE BE WARNED ONE OR TWO OF THE ANSWERS ARE A BIT RUDE!!!


Russell Howard (Mock The Week & Russell Howard's Good News) said "I'd go back to my first snog and give myself a little more advice on how not to kiss like a goldfish!"

Grant Nicholas (lead singer of indie band Feeder) who, although I love the band and Grant dearly, gave the most boring answer of all; "I'd go to the end of the Universe to see what's there."  Well we know what's there Grant and it's not nice!!!


Taka Hirose (Bass player from Feeder) was a little more interesting and said; "I'd probably go and see the guy who invented the Atomic Bomb and beg him to stop his research."

Keith Lemon (Celebrity Juice ITV 2) replied "If I could go anywhere in the TARDIS for the day I think I'd go to my own birth to see how much pain I caused my Mum and then say sorry for ruining her vagina."

Jaret Reddick (Bowling For Soup) said "Cool question! OK, I guess I'd go back to see my Mom and Dad when they were at High School so I could see if they were the Honor students they said they were or if they've been fillin' me full of crap all these years and were really living it up like the dudes in Animal House did!"

Chef Jamie Oliver  answered "I would have to say I'd go and see the Sex Pistols either at their first gig in 1975 or on their American tour when Jonny Rotten said "Ever get the feeling you've been cheated?" It would be amazing to feel that atmosphere!"

Richard Hammond (Top Gear)* "I'd definitely go and meet May (James) when he was at school and warn him about the terrible taste in clothes and cars that he would have when he reached his 40's."

Stephen Harper (Newcastle United) said "Probably go and see George Best in his heyday playing for Man U. There wasn't a better player at that time." 

Danny Dyer (Actor) gave an interesting, if rather rude, reply. "F**k me that's a weird one. I'd probably go back to meet my Mum and Dad when they were young and tell them to give me more f**king pocket money or something"

And finally (we save the best for last here!!),
US actress and star of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Marg Helgenberger (THANK YOU ROSIE!!) said "I love Doctor Who and watch it on the BBC America channel when I can. I've often wondered what I'd do if I had that power and the best I could come up with was that I'd go back and kick myself in the butt for taking some of the roles I've played. Because, when I look back now I often find myself going "What were you thinking?" or "Man I played that badly." But I guess that's just one of the pitfalls of being an Actor."


So there you have it. A little glimpse into the mind of a celeb. Now the only question that remains is; what would YOU do if you could go on one trip in the TARDIS....


*Meeting Richard at a show was how it all started.  He's a nice guy but I know nothing about cars so instead I asked him the question and that planted an idea in my head...





0 comments: